Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finally...My Home

Well, the time has finally arrived, settlement is scheduled tomorrow (1/11/12) at 1300. Pre-settlement demonstration went off without a hitch last Friday, only a few minor issues. We are to meet with the PM tomorrow at 1000 to confirm all has been taken care of. Oh, we asked for and paid for 2 piece rough-in for the basement and they accidentally gave us  3 piece rough-in, guess I will just have to deal with that one :).

In one or a few of my earlier posts I always referred to this as my house, while at the walk-through on Friday, it dawned on me that this is now my "home."

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope everything goes smoothly with settlement tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both, I am excited and nervous at the same time. Have been in the same house for almost 30 years, so this is pretty much a new experience for us.

    ReplyDelete